Spring/Summer 2017 Catwalk/Runway Print & Pattern Trend Report
Patternbank brings you our biggest in-depth catwalk trend report. Highlighting the key Spring/Summer Print and Pattern trends from the latest New York, London, Paris and Milan catwalk and runway shows. The team have gathered information from the designers collections and compiled a selection of the most prominent print looks trending for Spring/Summer 2017 together with an insight into colours for the season.
- 10 key print trend stories for Spring/Summer 2017
- Over 84 pages of inspirational print forecast intelligence
- Over 500 on trend hand-picked images
- Covers New York, London, Paris & Milan Spring/Summer 2016 shows
- The top 40 print focused shows highlighted
- 6 colour trends for Spring/Summer 2017
- The essential print catwalk analysis trend report for every brand, designer and print studio.
10 Inspirational Print Trends
ANTIQUE ROSE – CHECKED – CHUNKY GEO – COTTAGE GARDEN – EASTERN INFLUENCE – HOLIDAY SOUVENIR – MODERN ROMANCE – MOTIF – POLKA DOT – TROPICAL LEAF
6 Colour Story Pages
ELECTRIC BLUE - LEMON ZEST - MINTED - PINK SHOCK - PURPLE RAIN - RUST TO GOLDS
UPDATED SECTION: 40 pages highlighting the key shows
We have also added an essential section at the back of the report which highlights all the key print & pattern runway shows from the SS17 season. Here we've selected the 10 most influential print & pattern focused shows not to miss. These shows are presented in easy to view format. Giving you the opportunity to use them to aid the developments of your new season collections.