Autumn/Winter 2017 Catwalk Print & Pattern Trend Report
Patternbank brings you our biggest in-depth catwalk trend report. Highlighting the key Autumn/Winter Print and Pattern trends from the latest New York, London, Paris and Milan catwalk and runway shows. The team have gathered information from the designers collections and compiled a selection of the most prominent print looks trending for Fall 2017 together with an insight into colours for the season.
- 10 key print trend stories for Autumn/Winter 2017
- Over 84 pages of inspirational print forecast intelligence
- Over 500 on trend hand-picked images
- Covers New York, London, Paris & Milan Fall17 RTW shows
- The top 40 print focused shows highlighted
- 6 colour trends for AW 17/18
- The essential print catwalk analysis trend report for every brand, designer and print studio.
10 Inspirational Print Trends
CHINOISERIE – AUTUMNAL LEAF – GRAPHIC GEOMETRY – AUTUMN PRAIRIE – CRAFTED TRIBE –PICTORIAL STORIES – SPACE AGE – SPACIAL AIR – TWEED & TARTAN – VINTAGE LOVE
6 Colour Story Pages
ACID GREENS - BUDDHA ORANGE - MIDNIGHT - PEACH PERFECT - RASPBERRY ROUGE - MUTED SOFTNESS
Show print & Pattern highlights
We have also added an essential section at the back of the report which highlights all the key print & pattern runway shows from the AW 17/18 season. Here we've selected the 10 most influential print & pattern focused shows not to miss. These shows are presented in easy to view format. Giving you the opportunity to use them to aid the developments of your new season collections.