Activewear Spring/Summer 2017 Print & Pattern Trend Report
Activewear, Sportswear, Athleisure - call it what you will, this sector has seen massive growth over the past few years. It’s moved out of the gyms and yoga studios into main high street fashion. Our team (who all love yoga!) have been out and about around the globe to bring you this Spring/Summer 2017 print and pattern trend report. We hope you enjoy this report as much as we enjoyed creating it and don’t forget you can shop our Activewear category on the Patternbank studio.
Our team have researched the global Activewear market to offer a snapshot of what trends are happening today. Keeping up with the fast moving pace of the retail environment is a daunting task, so for your convenience the Patternbank team have put together this concise retail overview delivering the strongest Activewear print trends happening in-store this season.
- 8 print trend stories broken down into mood, print direction & colour
- 8 retail print stories with activewear from Nike, Reebok, Sweaty Betty, Lululemon, Free People & more
- Over 60 pages of inspirational print forecast intelligence
- Over 180 directional hand-picked images
- Colour palette breakdowns with Pantone TCX references